Inspiring Ideas For Argumentative Research Paper Topics
How to select an excellent topic for an excellent argumentative research paper?
- - The writer of the argumentative research paper should select a topic that is of interest to them.
- - The topic selected for the research paper must be one that the student feels strongly about.
- - When selecting the topic, the student should write down the positive side and negative side of their position on the topic.
- - Also, the student should write points on both sides of the argument in reference to the topic. Then, pick the side of the argument that has more convincing evidence and information to support it.
- - When selecting a topic, the writer of the paper should always keep their targeted audience in mind. Also, they should pick points of the argument that will be of great interest to the audience.
- - Before begin writing the argumentative research paper, the student must be very knowledgeable and well-informed of the topic.
How to write the argumentative research paper once select the topic?
- - The student must ensure that they use the following format for the research paper:
- The research paper should be no more than 20 pages long.
- The research paper should be no more than 6,000 words.
- The argumentative research paper should follow the specifications of the student’s teacher or professor.
- When writing the research paper the student must always keep their targeted audience in mind.
- The student must ensure that they have an enough strong points, evidence, and facts to support their argument on the topic.
- The writer of the argumentative paper should always back-up their position on the topic with the following: statistics and strong facts; good examples; good support facts from experts on the topic; and use reliable sources.
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Abstract
- 4. Body
- 5. Conclusion
- 6. Bibliography
Here are some good topics for an argumentative research paper:
- - Should Obamacare Health Insurance Policy be repealed?
- - Should physician assisted suicide be outlawed?
- - Does a person have the right to commit suicide, if they have a terminal illness?
- - Does parents have the right to end a pregnancy, if based on genetic testing the unborn child may have a disorder?
- - Is it a good idea for a parent to have plastic surgery conducted on their child if they are disfigured in anyway?
- - Should the legal age for drinking be lowered from 21 years of age to 18 years of age?
Copyright (c) 2015 MainFrameStudio.net. All rights reserved. | Get top notch term paper writing help from professional academic writers and editors.